Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Annoying Lunch





Red Hot Lovers is the place to go for lunch today if you feel like yelling @ your friends. The construction is unbelievable. Seriously, if the bulldozers where not so loud, I could have probably held a conversation with the construction workers.
I had to clean so much construction dust of my table, but it was worth every single cheesy fry.





******************

Fact I learned too late: Construction dust poses health risks because it often contains harmful substances like asbestos, man-made mineral fibers, cement residue, and wood dust. Yeah, I totally ate a little of each today.



3 comments:

Deepfry said...

as as West coaster who is denied of my Red Hot Lovers cheese fry fix, i'd say that lunch there might be worth the asbestos. yum! cheese fries!!

Anonymous said...

waffle cheese fries! got you from randomiser.

tiff said...

OOOH those fries. Is that place in Ann Arbor? You know my newlywed friends just moved out there, but finally, a reason to visit! Cheese Fries!