Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ypsi Chuck Norris Shrine

After visting the men's restroom in Andrew's Bar in Ypsi, B.T. exited with a ton of questions for me.

B.T. Did you know that Chuck Norris once won a game of Connect Four in three moves?

Me: Uh, no.
B.T. What about it takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes?

Me: For real?

B.T. Well, according to the men's bathroom wall, he is close to amazing.

These statements caused Liz D and myself to investigate these claims for ourselves. Here are a few of our findings:




I also learned this evening:

If Chuck Norris were a calendar, every month would be named Chucktober, and every day he'd kick your ass.

Chuck Norris once round-house kicked a salesman.....over the phone.

Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.

I had no idea.

*******************

Fun Fact: Boy Toy and I got matching grillz for our anniversary:


No comments: