Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pervs.

Holy Fuck.

I let one of my sisters use my Flicker account. She decided that she wanted to make a "tasteful yet hot" book for Valentine's day/birthday gift for her boyfriend. She is too cheap to pay for Flickr, so she came over and we used my account to make the book.

I like to delete my own photos....

She's a cute brat. And tasteful.

Anyway, she did not set any of her photos to private as she uploaded them and before we could even view them, I recieved more comments and Flickr mail in 5 minutes than I have ever recieved in my whole life.

How do complete strangers know you are uploading pics in your bra that quick?
The photos were all labeled "Carmen" and some random number.
Is there some sexy secret tool on Flickr I don't know about?

Now I have all these pervs that want to be dirty photo friends. Grrrrreeeeat.

10 comments:

Pavel Chekov said...

She couldn't just get him a card?

Butchie said...

I have no idea what comments you are talking about.

E Flo said...

I deleted the comment and set all the pictures to private except that one.

E Flo said...

comments and emails.

Phronk said...

OMG I HAVE FLICKR TOO PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND BEACUSE I LIKE UR BOOBS AND WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

yournamehere said...

Woman in undies = soulmate.

mimi said...

I bet they're all beautiful. Too bad there's so many pervs. Maybe all the pervs are trolling the page that shows newest photos uploaded, because they know others make the same mistake. (loading, then setting privacy...)

Butchie said...

Oh, you did delete all my comments.

Butchie said...

UPDATE!

Raymi Lauren said...

flickr users are the worst, just as bad as youtube users.