Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hi.

See you this Halloween, dudes.



I had to take B.T. to the hospital this morning. He fractured his foot playing Wii Fit. I am not lying. It was during the step aerobics game. I am still not lying. Anyway, it was like a 7 hour f-ing wait. I almost killed myself twice. I read 2 celebrity mags during this time, in which I found this, which made me think of Raymi:

for raymi

I am going to make B.T. the biggest pot of homemade baked potato soup. With extra bacon. Don't be jealous.

7 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

i think if i start facestalking her now i will totally blow it. i'll give it like a month TOPS then i'm adding her.

Ophelia Mourne said...

I am Jealous!!

hope B.T. is okay now :o)

dee goldie said...

WHERE DO I GET A SHARK HEAD??? please god tell me they are for sale somewhere online.

mimi said...

Oh my god. What a wiitard!

mimi said...

(and I hope he's ok)
I'm not a total asshole!

E Flo said...

haha Mel, I know that you are not an asshole!

Butchie said...

I was not jealous until you brought up the bacon.