Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Utah.

And the story continues.... we made it through 200 miles of no exits, phone service, gas, bathrooms breaks, etc of Utah canyons. It was freaking scary. Luckily there was a sign stating that there was no service for a very long time.

Ca to MI 010

The trucks are so tiny in comparison.

Ca to MI 068

Ca to MI 016


The Runaway Truck signs were really freaking me out. Take me to flat land, please.
While I was having a heart attack in the mountains, my sister Rachel was potentially being killed in a hostel in Costa Rica. She captured these signs, which made my day:




3 comments:

Krista said...

Wowowowowowww! I wanna go! I hate big trucks anyway, the smaller they look in comparison to anything the better.

I'm still amused by the kitty.

mimi said...

Yikes, costa rica!

Yah, that driving through the mountain stuff is not as cool as it sounds.

Butchie said...

That is a lovely drive. I love it. Tell your sister to def try to get a botfly larva in her skin.