Thursday, March 13, 2008

Requests

If any one wants to hurt a homeless dude, about 5'6, missing all of his front teeth but one, he will be hanging out in the Broadway/Lower Town area (yes, I got I letter saying I don't live downtown, I now live LOWERTOWN)(and no, I don't know what the hell LOWER TOWN means, I just live there).
He was last seen in my house this morning refusing to leave. Oh wait, then he went into David's (my neighbor's house) and came into his bathroom, while David was naked brushing his teeth.

I know I probably should but be putting hits out on people on the internet, but I can't handle him anymore.

P.S. And if anyone would like to make me a pizza that looks as cute as this, it would totally uplift my mood.





UPDATE: HOLY SHIT MAKE ME THIS:

4 comments:

Butchie said...

That is almost as cool as the Mickey Mouse pancakes my grandma used to make.

Check it out: buy a gun. If someone comes in your house and will not leave, it's OK to shoot them.

Raymi Lauren said...

i kicked a homeless dude once...

Jason said...

in your house? refusing to leave?

umm do you lock your door? lol

E Flo said...

Usually, but it was like 1:00 in the afternoon and I had just came in from taking the dog out and I didn't think some tootless guy would follow me in.