Friday, March 21, 2008

Winter is killing my social life.

Due to the seriously depressing first day of spring blizzard outside, I was forced to watch crappy YouTube videos and try to turn myself into a cartoon cat in hopes of sleeping and neglecting all responsibility.

Cartoon Cat Face.


Seriously, maybe I have been living in a secluded attic or something, but who the hell is Chris Crocker, and why does Seth Green and Jimmy Kimmel give a shit about him?
And why did you subject me to this, Jen?



Obviously, I am the last person in the world to see this video, but I still find it highly disturbing.

I think I will spend the remainder of my evening watching "Night of the Demon's"...



...and watch Boy Toy further his scientific dessert beverage experimentation.

DSCI0416

Success! Well for him, I won't be drinking that, thank you.

DSCI0418

I NEED SPRING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Butchie said...

I think your boyfriend may have taken some marijuana.

Highwaisted said...

i agree. plus i also agree with how much i need spring. i could not be more depressed then i am lately/right now. fuck fuck fuck.