Friday, August 29, 2008

fuck fuck fuck.


(this is what tipsy a T-Rex and Raptor look like .)

My computer is on the fritz cause B.T. thought it would be awesome to download a stupid Trojan so a friend is coming over to look at it. I have been forced to not use Netscape and move over to Flock. After a week, Flock and I are starting to get along. And then I found this:

FlockGlossEdition2

I am contemplating switching to the "Gloss" edition, but I have not yet and only because when my friends want to use my computer, they will know that I have altered my entire Internet experience so I can focus it around 89% celebrity gossip......BORING to you I know, but this could be a daily positive mood changing experience and yet an embarrassing social one......


Oh and trashfest....

4 comments:

Butchie said...

Word. Thanks for the protip.

E Flo said...

Anything for you.

Raymi Lauren said...

i love that video

mimi said...

Oh ew ew ew. I have to bleach my eyes.

And on the browser note, go with Firefox!