Saturday, August 30, 2008

This was in my saved posts?!?

partyyy



nick

SHHHHHHHHHHHH! SURPRISE PARTY!!!



uhhh
"um yeah, you (Jamie) might want to take this picture again" -popcorn guy

I am a good friend. Nick (G-Pa) and I threw CBA a surprise birthday party at the movie theater and we saw WALL-E. I never thought I would ever like a kids movie again, but I LOVED it. Probably because I have a soft spot for robots. Anyway, don't be jealous.

sharks

If I could have rap album, this would totally be my cover:



It was sooo rad, I had to carry the birthday boy out. What did you do for your birthday?????

2 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

what a cute, fun, and funny idea.

Anonymous said...

that last picture reminds me of so many drunken evenings....

can i get a birthday hat?

by the way, i added u to my blogroll and gave you the diesel shoutout homie.