Sunday, August 31, 2008

Now Everyone Will Know!

Uh, duh.....



It takes everything inside of me to NOT put a copy of that comic on the car of the balding fuck who parks his Hummer in my driveway, which blocks me in X3 a week.

ANYWAY, So the lovely Dee G. found the raddest episode of "Intervention", EVER. Which also made me contemplate that fact one of my many hobbies include coming home from the bar and sitting back a watching a insane episode of "Intervention", where drunk chicks cry and run rabid while I sit back double fisting a few Labbatt Blues.
Which made me almost depressed.
But seriously, I am not a drunk or I would totally be on that show.

3 comments:

Butchie said...

I drive a minivan. Hot, eh?

Krista said...

I want to put that on my neighbour's shitty 1993 Jeep, they park it diagonally like on the Simpson's where Homer parks in all three handicap spaces.. but it's not funny. At all.

Ophelia Mourne said...

I love that show. But not as much as I love Heineken haha