Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cheaters.







Boy Toy and I were doing some dog sitting and enjoying having our brains melted by cable tv. There was a "Cheaters" marathon on. I am proud to say that this was the first time I had ever witnessed this garbage. Have you guys?????
Anyway, I had to stop watching when the camera crew comes and busts this dude cheating on his girlfriend, and the cheating boyfriend stabs the host. There was a little note at the end that stated the gray haired host dude is alive and well and will continue his important career of busting cheaters.

B.T. believes that it is 100% true t.v.!!! and I just can't believe it.
What do you think??

2 comments:

Butchie said...

No. He really got stabbed.

Anonymous said...

Whether or not the stabbing was real doesn't matter in my eyes. There are certain things you just shouldn't put on TV.

I wouldn't be surprised if they catch a fatal stabbing on that show.

I might even celebrate the day it happens.

Heartless, but true.