Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back to the old grind...

Ca to MI 034

Ca to MI 028

Ca to MI 071

Instead of collecting magnets or spoons, I think I should collect state Sheriff badges. They really could come in handy.

Ca to MI 065

The I-80 is the ugliest piece of shit that I have ever drove on. It smelled like farm.

Anyway. I finally got a Dr. note saying that I could go back to work, and is suuuuuuuuucks. This old dad maybe grandpa-like black man that looks like a healthier version of the old drug dealer from "Requiem For a Dream" has been annoying me at work. You know, the character that is only dude in the state with heroin, and he hooks Jennifer Connelly up with that stripping for drugs job? He is fucking scary.

Anyway, he came in the first day and insisted that we used to date.
NO NO NO NO NO old fucking man/geriatric.
Then he came back and asked me if I could please try to stay out of his dreams.
Yesterday he asked me if I could recommened something sweeter than me.
I almost barfed.

5 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

travel cat rules!

Ophelia Mourne said...

bwahahaha Those are the BEST lines EVER!


"I know it's pretty baby. But I didnt take it out for air..."
-Scariest pervy character ever *shudders*

E Flo said...

I can't look at Jennifer Connely without hear that old white dude say "ass to ass".

Butchie said...

I believe the "ass to ass" guy was Asian. 70 is a much cooler drive.

Phronk said...

ASS TO ASS

Oh damn, that's already been mentioned. Why do people always steal my gold comments?