Thursday, March 5, 2009

good morning.

I woke up at 6 am to go to a meeting at work so I could accept an award. Just in case you ever have a heart attack in my store, it is safe to know that I will drag you on the floor, cut your clothes off with a boxcutter and attempt to shock you with a defibrillator, aka The Reanimator. Luckily, the machine is idiot proof and won't shock you unless necessary so you don't start killing people. Anyway, the ambulance came and took him away and I got $50 from my work to buy groceries. So, if you have a heart attack in my work, not only will I try to save you, but I will also be able to eat for the next week. WIN-WIN.

5 comments:

NePaul Wilson said...

Fuck the Watchmen, your a much cooler super hero! When's your movie coming out?

Highwaisted said...

nice work!

Phronk said...

That's awesome! Good for you!

mimi said...

I'm pretty sure you get that from your dad's side of the family...

ANGRY kelly said...

pretty impressive