Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chicago Slumber Party.

This is what I get for making my dog take a picture with me, barfed on:

Ewww.

So I am going to Chicago next month to surprise some friends. I got a hotel because I did not want to surprise them all and then ask "so who wants to let me sleep at your house?" and invited sister #3 to go. I got a suite for super cheap and sister #1 got jealous, and I said "you can come sleep on the couch as long as you don't tell sister #2". Yeah, I am horrible, but sister #2 has a horrid child that bites and I don't want her coming near me. There, I said it.

When I get there, I am probably not going to do anything but tell everyone I am there and say "come visit me in my hotel. I'm watching cable". I have been to Chicago 1000000000000 times and watching cable is like vacation to me. Want me to house sit for you? Sure, if you have cable. I once took BT to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame and I requested a late check out because there was a Dog Whisperer marathon and I had never seen the show before. BEST MORNING EVER.

So, see you in Chicago April 8 till I think 12th? I'm packing lots of PJ's.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I house sit for my parents if only for the cabel and big screen TV. Can't beat it.

Have a good trip!

mimi said...

1. Where did you get a deal on a suite? Because..

2. There's a possibility I'll make a trip to Chicago for those same dates. (three of my friends have birthdays that week and they wanna go to Chicago).