Monday, May 19, 2008

Comic-con

comiccon 009

comiccon 023

I paid $20 to go see my sisters boyfriend in his armor. And man, was it an interesting afternoon.........

My sisters boyfriend. He made everything that he is wearing:



Okay, did anyone see the doc "Confessions of a Superhero?" Well, I did, and this made this picture disturbing to me:

comiccon 027

And someone showed up at the wrong convention:

comiccon 020

comiccon 005

Some Slave girls. We were all pondering if they went commando, but I did't want to ask them.

comiccon 016

B.T. purchased this giant talking Pinhead. He was way more pumped about his purchase then he let on.

comiccon 022

I told my sister this would make great wedding china for her and Drew and she was not pleased:

comiccon 013

OMG!!!!!!!! Say Lindsey Lohan!!!!!!

comiccon 001

This guy was selling "Hood Comics", 3 for a $1. No joke.

comiccon 007

comiccon 019

comiccon 004

comiccon 011

I had no idea that most people that are attending this function dress up just for fun. I also saw Link, Rainbow Brite, some Zombies, and a giant rat, just to name a few. OOOHHHHH, and I was pretty excited to see that Tom Savini had a booth there. I want to give him a high five or something, but he looked kind of mean.

But really, it was a long day. I was finally getting over my cold and the next day it came back full force and super mean. I seriously feel like I am being punished right now. This sums it up for you........

for realzzzzzz

Cough syrup, tea and cookies for dinner. Nighty night.

2 comments:

Butchie said...

Looks like you had a lovely time at nerdfest.

Phronk said...

Looks awesome. I would give my left nut to meet Tom Savini, and I'd give part of my left nut, or maybe some money, for a giant talking Pinhead.