Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Life and Times of Crazy Legs; Vol. I

For those of you who have not met Crazy Legs, he's a cute dino that was left for 30 days at WFM. I knew that it was only right to give him the home he need. Here is what he has been up to the last couple months:

crazy leggs (2)

His simulated habitat:

carzy 24 Lomo (Light Vignette)

His BFF (RIP Fatso Catso:

crazy legs 9 Lomo (Original)

His first time eating out. And he thought Jamie Edwards was a stud muffin!!

cray dinner

We spend A LOT of time together.

crazy leggs (12)

He's been really busy, but he has a lot of friends and I just wanted to let you know that he is doing AMAZING!




**********************
Fun Fact): The biggest dinosaur egg ever found was the size of a football.

2 comments:

Phronk said...

I knew a guy they called "crazy legs", but it was because he had medical problems and walked funny. It was really mean and sad actually.

Krista said...

I'm glad you're at this again. :) And I love your friend, he is so concentrated on you brushing your teeth. Just as a real friend should be.