Monday, May 26, 2008

I am in a rut rut rut.

I am totally addicted to last-fm Internet radio. love it. Except for the email I got from another user today:

From: jakegittes
Subject: [no subject]
Date: 27 May 2008, 22:35
hi, i'm looking for a nice young lady to be my grandma. we can go tree hunting in the woods!


Here is his profile pic. I think he's showing off his penis. Way to go, Gramps.



I really, REALLY want a new apartment. My current apartment was built in 1823, no joke. It's going to be summer soon and it will be deadly hot and I will miserable. Poor Sailor Dog has a short little nose and he is forced the spend most of the summer my bedroom, which is the only room in my house with AC so he does not overheat.
Am I totally boring you yet? Sorry, I love my pup.



Spanks


Ohh, and Friday is the last Tickled Fancy show till fall. Blind Pig! Go check out the hotness!

Tickled Fancy Burlesque Co

Rosie's Debut

Tickled Fancy Burlesque Co.

Rita Riggs

Slava

TFBC

Sorry, I am in a bloggin rut lately, so enjoy pictures because I am not feeling too clever today.

5 comments:

Jason said...

i'm casully hunting for a new place too. last fm eh? i dunno, my latest addiction is www.indie979.com lol

Anonymous said...

im so bummed that i couldnt go to the tickled fancy show. i am at home doing nothing.




where are you looking to move? i can probably recommend a few places that ive looked at.

yournamehere said...

That woman with the hula hoop has some nice boobies. Hooray!

Butchie said...

Fuck the Blind Pig! Boobs are cool, though.

Butchie said...

You also have lovely knees.