Friday, February 27, 2009

Don't be a bitch, please



I was sitting at work contemplating blowing my head off when this snobby old hang in a fur coat came up to my lane. I said "Hello, how are you?" and she said "I have 4 separate orders." STRIKE ONE. DON'T FUCKING IGNORE MY QUESTION. So her first order is like $13 worth of shit and she hands me a 15% coupon that is not even for the place at work at, but I take it and give her the stupid $1.75 discount she believes that she is more than entitled to.
Order two consists of ONLY a 4.99 bottle of bubble bath and then she waved this 20% coupon in my face that is for GNC vitamins. I tell her nicely no, bubbles are not vitamins and you can only use one competitors coupon a day. She stands there staring at me like am the cheap-o in a ugly fur coat. I asked her if she wants it still and she stares at me and yells "that would have been for my DAUGHTER BUT YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HER, DO YOU? DO YOU?" I say sorry, I will get in trouble and she says "MY DAUGHTER IS NOT WORTH THE RISK FOR YOU, HUH? YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID". She ran off leaving all off her other groceries sitting in my lane so I got to spend 25 minutes walking around the store, putting back all the crap she did not want. You could also say that I was multi-tasking, because I was also looking around for a box cutter to slit my wrist with. I will put "exceptional multitasker" on my next job review and pray that my boss and I can talk about this day for 45 minutes instead of how often I have to pee.

1 comment:

Phronk said...

That woman sounds batshit. You should be glad for batshit insane people; they give you stories to tell and stuff to blog about. :)