Sunday, January 13, 2008

I like to be a crybaby.

Holy snow!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooo sick of the city plowing snow into my parking spot. We are so over, Ann Arbor.

So recently I got a root and canal and I am awaiting a crown. Last night while eating some yummy pizza, a tiny chip of my sad tooth broke. It pretty much made me suicidal. Luckily, B.T. played tooth fairy and left $5.25 under my pillow because he is pretty much AWESOME.

ANYWAY, I went to the dentist ASAP this morning and they said p.s. those two wisdom teeth need to come out TOMORROW. Seeing as how the dentist is the scariest thing in the ENTIRE PLANET, I am not happy. At least I get to sedate myself before I go and B.T. gets to drag me into the dentist office, or I would probably not show up. Yep, I am a total baby.

Yep, you won't be seeing my face again for a while.

Yep, my wisdom teeth are getting ripped out in the morning.

7 comments:

morilandia said...

como va ese guitar hero???
que guitarra tienes???
de que consola???
yo de ps2

un saludo rockeroooo

Krista said...

I feel like we might have the same faceshape, or eye-type? Make sense or just sound creepy?

Butchie said...

I am sooo sorry. I hate the dentist too. I won't walk in the door without eating a handful of valiums & percocets. I don't open my mouth without gas.

yournamehere said...

Good luck. I used to have a dentist who ate garlic sandwiches for lunch, just to add insult to injury.

E Flo said...

I think that it makes sense! You're not creepy!

Butchie said...

You better update this shit, yo.

Krista said...

yeah, butchie and I are getting worried. and lonely.