Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I spend too much time on Craigs list.

Looking for a dead deer
Date: 2007-11-24, 9:34PM EST


Hello, I've said I was hunting out of town for the last 3 weeks, But I really haven't I've been in PA with my "other girl" My wife thinks I landed a big buck so I can't come home empty handed. My kids love to take a pic with the dear and I don't want to disappoint them, Please if you can help let make a deal.

Location: newbedford
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 488443834

And this pic made my day. Amy Winehouse meets a young fan. Seriously, I wouldn't even let Amy watch my dog, let alone hang out with my kid all day.



That is all, from you friendly reporter, E Flo.
Stay classy, San Diego.

6 comments:

Butchie said...

That piggly little chav girl has eaten too many kidney pies. She better watch out. She might catch crack addiction.

yournamehere said...

Wow, I hope the cheating bastard gets his dead dear. And an STD.

Pavel Chekov said...

When you underestimate Amy's ability to be a positive role model, the terrorists win. Think she's got a deer hidden in that nest of hair?

Phronk said...

I think he gets confused between his deer and his dear. I predict that soon he will wake up naked with his willy inside a woodland animal.

Highwaisted said...

crazy!

Butchie said...

UPDATE THIS MOTHERFUCKER DUDE