Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I need a new apartment.

Sorry guys. Things have been pretty insane.

B.T. and I had a busy X-Mas week visiting both of our fams.
Sailor a.k.a. my four legged soul mate, had some kinda of intestinal hemorrhage and had to stay in the pet hospital. It was the GROSSEST think I have ever seen, and I have seen some crazy shit (maybe I will indulge you later). Anyway, he is feeling much better and I am ever so happy.
DO NOT GIVE ME SHIT BECAUSE I LOVE MY DOG. I DON'T HAVE KIDS. THIS DOG IS MY CHILD THAT NEVER TALKS BACK. Thank you.

Spanks

I was sitting on the computer last night cause I couldn't sleep and the doorbell started ringing. Hmmmm, who the fuck would be ringing my doorbell like a madman @ 4:45 a.m.?
I looked down the stairs and some old man was looking in my window asking me to talk to him. I told him that he was crazy and turned the light out. Then he opens the letterbox and starts yelling through it and ringing the buzzer non stop. I said "what do you want" and he just wanted me to come and talk so I said fuck this and got B.T. out of bed. He went to talk to the old bum and all the toothless fucker wanted is a dollar, which he is not getting. Sorry, stalking me in the middle of the night and waking up my neighbors in the process is not how one makes friends.
Seriously, I need a new apartment. I had this freak "save" Sailor the other day. And by save I mean put his hand on my dogs head and say a salvation prayer because I refused to hold his hand and chant. And this was at 8:00 a.m.

Weirdo's never ever sleep.

1 comment:

Butchie said...

People that knock on my door after 10pm get gun in the face treatment. Indy is the new Detroit.