Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Braude is a dick.

Seriously, I checked out my SiteMeter stats, and I got a amazing amout of hits from weirdo's Googling "bobbing for roadkill" thanks to this old post. Hey Googler's, since you seem to know wtf bobbing for roadkill is, why don't you hit that "leave a comment" button down there and tell me what this means.

Every since I got my wisdom teeth pulled, I have been basically looking as haggard as I feel.

DSCI0389

I LOVE waiting for an hour in Room 3 @ the Dr.'s office. Inside this tiny little room is the worst book ever written:

DSCI0373

This book is described to be the " #1 guide to conversation with the worlds BEST jokes".
WRONG. I have read this piece of shit so many times while waiting and I have never laughed once. Most of the jokes are about woman or teenage girls. Seriously, if someone pulled out on the these lame-o stories on me, I would barf on their shoes. Twice.

DSCI0384

DSCI0381

*****************
Fun Fact: Thanks to Fark, I learned that if you go HERE and type "Heath Ledger is dead", something retarded happens.

UPDATE: Those bastards fixed it. It used to translate "Heath Ledger" into "Tom Cruise", which was kinda awesome, because I am so sick of the "TomKat" phenomena.

3 comments:

Butchie said...

Those are some knee slappers. Reminds me of the jokes in vintage Playboys. They are always about a "comely young lass".

mimi said...

I love fark. Glad to see you're still alive!

yournamehere said...

I had never experienced such a blatant misuse of the word "Treasury" in my life.