Friday, January 18, 2008

My Face has finally stopped hurting.

I thought that I posted this shiz, but I guess I saved it. That is what pain killers do to you.

ANYWAY,

DSCI0408

So getting your wisdom teeth pulled SUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKS.
Especially when you have to sedate yourself at home and the pills don't work.

DSCI0420

I look somewhat stoned here, but believe me, I was not.

So basically I was awake for the entire torture. Fun times.


The next morning I called into work because I work up resembling Rocky after a champion belt fight. I lost.

DSCI0430

Nothing else really exciting here. Classes just started and I have become addicted to "Assassin's Creed" for XBOX 360, which has been sucking all my free time. I have a lot of pictures that I should be uploading, but my XBOX is calling me.

P.S. Anyone looking for a vagina couch to finish their living room decor? Just looking out for you all.

xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Butchie said...

Those pills are small. I hope they gave you a shitload. I used to have a wicked percocet dependancy. It was awesome.

Lala said...

Ahhhh! I am so sorry for your teeth! I hate the dentist and hope you are feeling better!