Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Money Maker!!!!!

HOLY TOAST!!!!!!!

B.T. got this awesome present X-Mas morning. Amazing, oh I know.
His face is not showing his true happiness that I know is eating him alive.

All I want to do is make grilled cheeses all day long and sell them on EBay.

UPDATE ON ME NOT HAVING BABY: Richard's mom knows that I am really NOT pregnant. She even whispered into his ear Christmas morning, "I heard the bad news".



Here is a picture of my lovely lady friend being a dork as usual. This was her birthday and she thought that it would be awesome to get her picture taken with the weirdo Boxcar Kid.
WRONG. And yes, those lines on his face are for real. Anyway, Slava saw this on good 'ol MySpace and left me this message:

December 27, 2007 11:17 AM Oh my God, I know that weirdo, that's Dirty Dick Vick!!! I watched him bob for roadkill...hopefully after he licked Dianer's leg...

Please someone tell me what bobbing for roadkill is because she has yet to elaborate and I just can't take it any longer.


xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Butchie said...

WTF is bobbing for roadkill?

Krista said...

Maybe waiting for roadkill to happen? Weird... and creepy. What's with the dude giving the finger in the background, is he a bobber too?

HAPPYNY E! <3