Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2/18

So, I am kinda obsessed with google ads, not because I want to make money, but it always cracks me up seeing which ads appear. Like this:



But anyway, the only google ad I ever clicked on was for the most awesome site ever: swaptree.com. Basically, you list a bunch of video games, dvd's, etc you don't want anymore and trade with other people for stuff you actually want. All you pay for is shipping. I am hooked. BT will probably leave me when he finds out that I am going to list all of his belongings so I can get every Sims 2 expansion pack ever made.

Ok, nerd time over.

skippy

My mom finally had to put the family dog down. She was almost 19 and it was getting to be a quality of life issue. But she lived a long, awesome life. She was older than my youngest sister! I am hoping that I can talk my mom into getting a new dog soon. I think it will help her with the grieving process.




Ok, nerd time again. I just spent an hour try to dismantle this pin into a tag for my dogs collar:



We are going to see the Friday the 13th remake, tonight. I hope it does not totally suck............

6 comments:

mimi said...

AAh! I love swaptree.com! Thanks to that site and paperbackswap.com and swapadvd.com I now have the ENTIRE Calvin & Hobbes collection. I've also gotten rid of all VHS tapes for DVD's!
If the stuff you wanna get rid of (or get) isn't going on swaptree, try the other two!

And you may love Friday the 13th, but people will talk all the way through it and be on their phones. Get ready.

E Flo said...

People on their phones make me homicidal!!!! I am try and go!

Krista said...

It might suck. Just might. I am still pissed off about Prom Night. THERE WEREN'T EVEN ANY TITS IN IT.

E Flo said...

Krista, both movies sucked, but there were a lot of tits in Friday the 13th.

Mimi, I signed up for them both! Thanks!

Phronk said...

Awww I'm sorry to hear about your mom's dog. 19 years is a damn good run though.

I'm not understanding the point of the Friday the 13th "remake". Did they forget that Jason wasn't really even in the first one? So how is it a remake?

At least the boobs might make it worth renting.

carrie said...

oh wow. coolest. dog. collar. ever.