Wednesday, February 25, 2009

tired.

I had a 5 hour dentist appointment to work on my root canals and my dentist still has not finished the work. This is the second appointment for this. I think that he is sedating me so he can steal my brain cells and my energy and my savings account.

This is how tired I am: I am afraid of burglars. I know that when Jill left my house a bit ago, she left the door unlocked, but I don't think I can make it down the stairs to lock it. Fuck, I can't make it back up the stairs after going all the way down. I know that Richard is getting up for work in 84 minutes. I am passing out in 6 minutes. That leaves 78(I don't care if I'm wrong) minutes for a burglar to find my door and come in. But I have a dog. He is sleeping...will be bark? I hear burglars don't like houses with dogs. But then there is that shitty movie with Marky Mark and he wants to break into Reese Witherspoons house and kidnap her. She has a dog, but his friend just cuts the dogs head off and throws it into the doggie door and Reese's family is eating dinner and AHHHH! burglars bust in from every entry point possible. But my dog is an inside dog and all I have is a letter slot, not a doggie door.
Oh, and I rang up Hillary Swank at work the other day.

What was that stupid Marky Mark movie called again?

4 comments:

mimi said...

FEAR!

NePaul Wilson said...

I'm still afraid of the dark...which is ironic due to the fact I spend most of my time drawing monsters.

Phronk said...

I was just talking about Fear the other day, and how the dog in the door scene is the ONLY thing I remember from it.

:(

E Flo said...

Phronk, how can you forget the ROLLER COASTER SCENE?!? I saw that movie with my friend and her parents in the theater and i just wanted to die because it soooooooo awkward watching Reese get finger banged with my friends dad sitting next to me.