Friday, February 20, 2009

urghhhh.

cold

Why do I get at least 2 emails a day regarding how to make my penis larger?

And speaking of email, every time I log into to yahoo account, it shows me the latest top "headline news". All fucking week it has been Miley Cyrus this/that.....EVERYDAY. Hi guys, her dad's name is Billy Ray, so why are you all surprised she trash? Oh and hi yahoo! Celebrity gossip is not effing NEWS!!!

Apple Chips

Oh, and my work started carrying the best thing ever: apple chips. I could eat them til I burst. The first bite almost brought tears to my eyes. I bought like 4 bags last week. Then I go into work yesterday, tearing boxes apart looking for them, and a manager informs me that our supplier stopped carrying them? What?!?!? After a week? Why are you doing this to me?!?!?!?

Rosie Russell

Ok, sorry. Here is Rosie Russell, she is a Jack Russell, and likes to sit in front of the fireplace at BTs' mama's house, even though she is panting like crazy. I regret sharing the last bag of apple chips with her, but only because I did not know it would be my last.

4 comments:

Phronk said...

I'm sure you can find those chips somewhere else, if you want to, which I don't see why you would because they're GROSS.

Yeah I said it.

Krista said...

Are your polaroids like real polaroids? There's no way I can make that question sound less stupid.

E Flo said...

Apple chips are amazing. Don't hate.

Krista, one is real, and two are not. I scanned one in photoshop and kept the border. I only have 4 packs of Polaroid film left, and I think they have already stopped producing it.

Ophelia Mourne said...

mMm apple chips so yum