Monday, February 16, 2009

This is how my next job review will go:






Lately when I go to work, I get this huge urge to fake sick everyday. I think that is a sign that I need a new job.

We went to the "Dirty Show" in Detroit over on Friday. The sign outside said no cameras allowed, but when I got inside, there were so many weirdo's taking pictures, I was mad at myself for not sneaking mine it, too. Slava needed a ride to the show since she was performing with her burlesque troop.



She always makes me proud.

Anyway, the show was kind of fun. The only weirdo's attending were the 45 and older crowd. They were acting out of control, spanking each other and walking around half naked. I ran into my friend Dan there, who was wearing a suit and checking out some paintings. This 50 year old dude wearing only pleather undies interrupted our conversation to inform Dan that he was wearing too many clothes. Ewwww. It's like all the horny old people came out of their homes for the first time in years and thought it would be cool to expose their true sexual predator emotions. I'm just glad I didn't see my grandparents there. It would taken years of therapy to undo the damage.


PUT SOME BACON ON YOUR SITE. you're welcome.

7 comments:

NePaul Wilson said...

HEY!.......I wanted to be a perverted old man when I become 90+....a artistic perverted old man...

mimi said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to go to this, but fear old dirty men ruining the idea of it.

Raymi Lauren said...

sick

Krista said...

groooooss

carrie said...

i don't understand the bacon thingy?

carrie said...

oh, okay, i did it and now i laughed. hahahahahahaaaa.

E Flo said...

I love the bacon thing. I wish that I could permanently have it floating on my blog!!

Yeah, The Dirty show would be way cooler if they could find away to promote it without the oldies finding out.