Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hey friends

Please, stop telling me how I should go see "Twilight" or ask me if I want to borrow your vampire books. I REFUSE to read anything that can be purchased from the "Young Adult" or "Teen Reading" section at the bookstore. No no no. Some girl at work was reading a hardcover version of it and I was amazed by how thick the book was. Then I took a look inside and saw that the font was like 1 inch. Smart move, making suckers think it is a book for grownups. I would rather buy a childrens book and read it 30 times out loud than read some book about a teenage girls struggle with wanting to do a vampire. I mean, no offensive it you like the series, but SOMEONE is at the point of legally harassing me because I won't go see the movie in the theater.

Anyway, meet my new nephew. He is on the right. His name is Chubs. His eyes are all swollen and infected because his former shithead owner was abusive and and left him in a barn for days without food and water. My sister rescued him and he is going to be living it up now.

rod and chubs

Bulldogs have the best grillz.

DSC_0690

7 comments:

Butchie said...

Handsome city.

Oh yeah, my wife read one of those Twilight books in one day. A weekday.

Krista said...

Yes books in the teen section need to stay in the hands of teens. It's the new Harry Potter.

Phronk said...

I'm refusing to read it too. From what I've heard it's just a horribly written series with questionable morals. Even Stephen King dissed it recently, and that dude knows his stuff.

stella said...

hee hee teef!
And yeah i agree with you about the whole Twilight thing. Plus the movie is pure cheese, you aint' missing anything.

Unknown said...

The Twilight series should only be used as a place to store your masturbatory droppings.

Then you place the book in a place where an enemy can pick it up.

Hopefully they'll open the book and find a pile of your dry jizz and smell what could've possibly been someone that might've cured cancer.

I learned recently that I have an imagination and I'm using it. :)

PS: Your nephew is gangsta.

High Power Rocketry said...

Are you related to my Aunt Flo?

E Flo said...

No, only vampires know about Aunt Flo. And I hate teenage vampires.