Friday, January 30, 2009

I'll cut you first.

My landlord sucks. Last winter he put plastic on the windows of our 2nd floor apartment in hopes of insulating our living room. Come June, the plastic was still up and our apartment was 8,000,000 degrees. Richard said, "Fuck It" and grabbed the biggest kitchen knife we own and cut off the plastic so we would not die in the heat.

I woke yesterday up to see that the plastic has returned (and it's been cold in my apartment for months, why waste your time now, moron???) with this note crammed in the window:

Note from Landlord

Note from Landlord

Yeah, the landlord really does have one eye so I will give him credit for his self portrait skillzzzz.

6 comments:

Krista said...

jesus christ!! it's too scary to be funny!

carrie said...

that's whack, yo. haha.

NePaul Wilson said...

It's moments like that where I wish I had a cyclops for a neighbor...however I do live next door to Gordon Freeman.

Butchie said...

I put that plastic shit up once. Once.

Phronk said...

That is hilarious! My landlord just yells at people. I'll trade you.

Anonymous said...

vdoa11r6w

my web blog: loans no faxing