Sunday, January 18, 2009

Guess who saw a 3D movie?





no not him, silly.



BT and I and some friends went and saw "My Bloody Valentine 3D" and the movie BLOOOOOOOOOOOOWED. I love horror movies and the only good thing about this movie was the 3d effects. Without the feeling of almost being stabbed and blood spewing out of the screen, I would have ate my pretzel nuggets and taken a nap. And it was interesting to watch the security guards all tense in the lobby. That Biggie Smalls movie came out the same night and the high schoolers were getting rowdy in the parent drop of lane.

Oh, and the 3D glasses were not half bad.



The last movie I saw in 3D was stupid Superman, and thinking it was a 3D imax movie was the only reason I went. That was a super piece of shit. IMAX was like "here, wear these glasses only when this icon shows up on the screen". I think I wore the glasses for like 8 minutes total during the entire film. And then on your way out, you gave them your glasses (think massive Blue Blockers) and they were handing them to people that were entering the theater. Ummm, do you sanitize those nasty ass things? For $16 a ticket I demand clean glasses! But there is one pro about going to the IMAX and that is shitty little high schoolers DO NOT pay $16 for a ticket, which means I can watch a movie without seeing a million little cell phones glowing as oh so important texts are being sent. AMEN.

No comments: