Sunday, January 25, 2009

uh, thanks for noticing...

djfdjf 001

Mel, I totally would have called in to go to your dad's party, but I had my annual review that day at work! Urgh!

Every one else, imagine this: You spend two hours writing out lengthy answers to questions about your work performance for a wage review. After much preparation and anxiety, you sit patiently as your boss lists your areas needing improvement.

"Well, in the supervisor group, we noticed that you close your lane often. You need to not pee so much."

I was totally unprepared.

6 comments:

mimi said...

Damn!
"You need to not pee so much."
I think that quote will get used again...and again... and again....
I missed you at the party but I understand. It went well.
Thanks man! : )

Krista said...

If that's all you got on your review I think you're doing well! Oh god I can think of 10 things I need to improve on when it comes to my job. Like not being so good at it so others can't slack off.

E Flo said...

And I don't even pee that much! I don't feel like an adult when I am forced to debate topics involving pee.

Phronk said...

Are you trying to drink coffee with the stub where your amputated arm used to be?

E Flo said...

haha, nooooo. That is me in my bed wrapped with a blanket balancing my tea on my knee. Cause that's how I roll.

Butchie said...

I really like your knee.