Monday, January 19, 2009

I wanna be sedated...

for real. I will start sedating myself in 6 hours. 4 pills, then 2 more when I get to the dentist. That leaves me with 6 extra pills in case I start flipping switches and unplugging drills. I should be sleeping but instead I am already freaking, hence why my dentist makes me drug myself up BEFORE I am allowed to come near him. Whatever, works for the both of us.

Can't sleep ramble: I told myself that I will learn how to sew this year if it killzzzz me. I made my friend Jamie in charge of looking for classes in the area. I was feeling like I was relying on her a bit too much to help me achieve my goal until I saw this:

[mc_hammer_pants.jpg]

Dude, I'm down.
Fuck, where do you even get fabric like that anymore?

5 comments:

mimi said...

Dude! I wanted to learn to sew too. I got a sewing machine and everything. There's a class you can take and it's pretty cool. She'll teach you to make a bag. In no time you'll be making MC Hammer Pants.

http://activenet6.active.com/aareced/?redir=1

It's under adult handicrafts and it's called, Sew it up!

How come you keep wanting to do everything I do? Are you stalking me? : )

E Flo said...

You know I am stalking you!
No, but really, I did not know that you had a sew machine! That is awesome. Where did you buy yours? I got the Rec and Ed book in the mail and was thinking about signing up for that class!

Highwaisted said...

holy shit thats a good find!

Butchie said...

I dare you to get a tooth pulled without a local.

E Flo said...

fuck that. My friend got drunk and pulled her own tooth out once. No joke.