Monday, January 12, 2009

I am in hell.

My face hurts. And don't say it is hurting you, too. Wahaaaaaa.
My filling fell out and my NEW dentist and I had an hour chat today about how I can't get a root canal till next week and how much money I am going to be giving him this year. Oh, and he doesn't believe in pain meds. Oh, and I am going to need two root canals, let's knock em out in the same day, okay? Grrrrreat.
So, I'm sitting here in agony, not sleeping, eating tylenol like they're freaking corn chips and I decide to check out all the paper work he gave me today. I notice that on the chart it says that I am missing 2 adult teeth to accommodate braces.
NO I AM NOT. Nor have I had braces.
If anyone knows a non-hippy pain medicine popping literate dentist, please let me know.
(ps no offense hippies, but I am dying here and if another person tells me to go get some clove oil, I just might loose my shit.)

Sailor's sweater (1)

PS. Everytime I go outside, I want to cry because the cold air + my missing filling= HELL. This guys wants to cry everytime we go out, too. Well, mainly because he has to wear this sweater. I am not one of those people that like to dress up their pets, but without the sweater he just shivers and stares at me. With the sweather, he gets pissed at me, but takes care of business a bit quicker. Then he wrestles right out of it as soon as we get back inside. So he usually has his coat off before I can get mine off.

2 comments:

Phronk said...

Aren't there rules against being a dentist and a hippy at the same time? People involved in medical type jobs should have to believe in, you know, medicine. And trying to reduce pain.

Butchie said...

I fucking love your dog.