Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah

To make a long story short, my little party digi-cam broke. This camera has always been handy for going out and I don't want to bring the Nikon because I always have a fear that a drunk person will drop it and smash it. Anyways, Polaroid does not make my party cam anymore . They sent me a replacement, which SUUUCKKKS. Thanks for nothing, Polaroid. (This will be important later.)


B.T. got free tickets to see Henry Rollins on Saturday. It was awesome!!! Henry is the only person who I have heard jibber-jabber for three hours and kept my attention the entire time. And from the balcony, he was looking a bit cute:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Bad picture courtesy of Polaroid I-733. Here is another after the show:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Where is the rest of my face and why do i look so white????....hmmm....I do not know.

I also thought that my morning was going to be boring, playing UNO and listening to Biggie Smalls. Wrong. Thanks to my Internet Explorer this news flash popped up in the fancy improved news ticker:

Dentist claims breast rubs appropriate AP - Fri Oct 12, 8:24 PM

ETWOODLAND, Calif. - A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson's lawyer says dental journals discuss the need to massage the pectoral muscles to treat a common jaw problem.

And my dentist won't even properly fix my root canal........

**********************

Fun Fact: The averarge American drinks 600 "sodas" a year.

No comments: