Tuesday, October 23, 2007

These People Are Assholes

For the past week, these stupid power walkers have been meeting outside my bedroom window @ around 8:00. They talk too loud. They giggle @ nothing. They lean on my black car. In fact they are so loud I can hear them from my second floor apartment window:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have learned the following things about them:

Jerk A has a daughter @ NYU. "She is doing just amazing!"

Jerk B loves her new flip flops with toe support.

Jeck C likes to not eat @ the Northside Grill, but loves to drink the free coffee they put outside for customers who are waiting for a table.

For my Whole Foodies: to answer your questions/concerns: Jerk D (green shirt) may look like Mary Beth in Admin, but after further investigation, I have proven that to be false.

Luckily I has class @ 8 the next morning, so if I see them leaning on my car, I can rightfully take them out.

*********************************
Fun/Gross Fact: After seeing this girl playing a game where you straddle a broom and ride like a witch, it totally grossed me out. Is this sanitary??? At least wear some pants, please.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: