Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The pets in my house have taken over.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fatso Catso spends every night crying @ my bedroom door.
Turkey has developed an eating disorder; diagnosis: bulimia.
Sailor tried to commit suicide today:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I left him alone for like 5 minutes so I could brush my teeth, and this is what he does to me.

I called the vet and she says "don't worry unless he starts vomiting."
Me: "Well he did, like twice".
Vet: "Is it projectile?"
Me: "Does it matter??????"

I will be spending the remainder of the day managing Sailors suicide watch and feeding him heart shaped dog treats to cheer him up. A least he did not do this to me:

Hunter recovers after being shot by dog (<--Link) AP DES MOINES, Iowa -
A hunter is recovering after he was shot in the leg at close range by his dog, who stepped on his shotgun and tripped the trigger, an official said Tuesday.

Blah. I have never been a fan of hunters anyway.

*********************
Fun Fact: Rin Tin Tin was the first Hollywood dog star and he really signed all 22 of his movie contracts with a paw print.


2 comments:

Lala said...

With a paw print? Excellent!

Anonymous said...

Hi, this weekend is nice in support of me, since this occasion i am reading this fantastic educational piece of
writing here at my home.

My web site: best sky deals for new customers 2011