Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wiards

Yay for Haunted Houses. They rock so hard.
Wiards is pretty damn sweet. I almost got decapitated TWICE. Once on the hayride and again in "The Asylum". How many people can say that happened to them over the weekend? Uh, no one I know. She almost lost her head, too:


Yeah, this guy thought he would hang out @ the bathroom and try to kill poor girls. Nice try, buddy.


Later somehow the "Alien Caged Clowns" escaped from their cages and where allowed to roam free. It was weird that they were also hanging out by the girls bathroom. This Alien Clown tried to attack me! I quickly calmed him down by asking him if I could take his picture. He chilled out and just grunted. I asked him if he was going to choke me if I stood too close to him. He grunted.

I took my chances, the badass that I am:


Boy Toy had a bad ass time as well. This was his first adventure in Monsterville. I know you can't tell by his face, but he was totally pumped:

Yeah, he is totally scared. Not by the monsters, but by a traumatic experience that happened over the weekend. Ask us in person. It is funny (well at least to me it is).

************


Fun Fact: I am a f-ing master, baby.

No comments: