Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It is not that hard of a job, boys.

GameStop a.k.a. LameStop is where I am every Monday from 5-9. It is the easiest job on the planet. You play/discuss/arrange/sell video games. So easy that a 6 year could work there. And someone with the brains of six year old is currently working there.

Customer: I want to get "Animal Crossing".

Me: Okay, let me pull that out of the drawer for you.


This should be a 20 second task. Everything in the drawer is filed in alphabetical order. A-Z. Easy as pie. But to my suprise the game is missing. Five uncomfortable minutes later, I finally locate the game, filed under the letter "F". That is odd, last time I checked "Animal Crossing" starts with the letter A.


I was unable to locate a game 4 times in a 4 hour shift due to the morons I work with.


Me: Bossman, this is out of order. Help me out here.


Bossman: Okay, I'll put out a memo right now. (as follows, written on reciept paper, taped to the counter, 2 feet long, 3 pictures stitched together)


I can't believe it has come to this.

*******************

Fun Fact: Pups are ever so fabulous. Special treat just for you, my lovies:



Which is your favorite?


Want to know mine? ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!


xoxoxoxo

No comments: