Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I AM USING CAPS BECAUSE I AM PISSED.

And I never use all caps, so this is serious f-ing business.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My movie star boyfriend (Jason) was hanging out @ Borders with my fantasy partner in crime, Wes Anderson less than one mile from my house. This event was @ Borders on Oct. 15 and I heard about this on Oct. 19. Just thinking that something like this could happen without me knowing makes me want to burn Borders down. Thanks for the monthly "Border Rewards Members' newsletter. You tell me stupid shit about Harry Potter every month but fail to mention life altering events.

I am going to set fire to my Rewards card in the morning. Most likely before I even eat breakfast.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<-----Bad ass skates.

Also on the same stupid block, American Apperal is selling some interesting Halloween costumes. But where they went wrong is they don't sell the best part of the outfit, THE PUMA ROLLERSKATES. They don't even sell them on their website. Teases. Seriously, these skates are AMAZING.

***************
Fun Fact: Way to go Ben Summers, you got married today.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: