Sunday, October 14, 2007

Want to meet weirdo's?

Well, work @ Whole Foods Market. There are plenty to go around. Twice.

For example today, I was working next to my co-worker Rob, who loves to compliment his customers. He was ringing up a nice, quiet looking mid 40's woman and her husband. Rob hands the husband the bag of groceries, the husband walks off. The polite yet quiet woman slides her credit card. One cannot help but notice the masssive rock of a wedding ring on her hand.

Rob: Why, what a beautiful ring, mam!

Married Lady (who's face twisted into a creepy smile): Yeah, I swallow.

UM...TMI. A simple "thank you" would have been more then enough. Perv.

*********************

Fun Fact: I read an article that stated that Kevin Spacey's (<-----who I looooove) older brother is a "professional" Rod Stewart impersonator. I had no idea that there was a demand in this field of work. Lame-o.

No comments: