Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Knee Resembles The Planet I Live On.

How many people can they they came home to a sweet poster of their current favorite movie?
Anyone?
Seriously, this thing is almost as tall as me. B.T. is the shizz...



I was so pumped I started to break out in power ballad:



If you have been to my house, you are probably thinking "Dude, B.T. got that poster like 2 weeks ago". Yeah, well this is me 2 weeks ago and all I have had more important things on my mind, such as dogs is in Halloween costumes.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




P.S. Please do not make me tell you what movie poster this is. It may make me reconsider our friendship.

********************************************
Fun Fact:
5 haunted exhibits and one week later my knee is still looking wicked: