Monday, October 29, 2007

Guitar Hero 3 Training.

Instead of working on Monday nights, my boss and I have been training for the GH3 release.
Andrew gets discouraged easily, working with a pro and all.

<----PUMPED.



Anyway, here is his current work in progress. Don't expect much, it is hard to hear and I am too lazy to add subtitles. Mostly I am planning to play this video on the T.V. @ work when he is not there. That's what he gets. He spends a lot of his shift challenging little kids to play against him and kicking their asses all over the place.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
********************
Fun Fact: The state of my apartment:
Coach in proper place, leaving adequate room to rock out.
Right foot will be planted on the monitor (coffee table).
We shall rock so hard to everyone on my block will relocate to a safer place.

No comments: