Thursday, November 8, 2007

10 more days till ROCK BAND!



B.T. and I got the scoop that Best Buy had a demo of "Rock Band" to play. It was so awesome. We played 5 whole songs, and had all of Best Buy jammin. I am counting the days until it is released so I can rock out all day long. Seriously, I may even quit my job.

We are going to buy the entire kit, which includes mic, drums, and the new sexy guitar.



We already have a few other XBOX 360 guitars at home, so we are are ready for the whole four piece band. B.T. has already claimed the drums. Woj (if you come to Michigan), you're in. I am so not singing......any volunteers to be in our band? It will be awesome, I swear.



**************
Fun Fact: The average game player is 33 years old and has been playing games for 12 years.

No comments: