Friday, November 16, 2007

And It said "Ice Cube's a PIIIIIMP!"

And who says that you can't go on a field trip in college?
Email from Teach:
"Tomorrow we have something special planned. We will be on a field trip in downtown Ann Arbor. I will take roll at 1:00 at the University of Michigan Off Site Gallery, we will see:
Persian Visions: Contemporary Photography from Iran. "


Me=PUMPED.

Too bad my whole class looked like a bunch of crazy tourists. 20 kids strolling down South U, camera's hanging from our necks. People were totally staring. Zoe and I had to take full advantage of the situation. We posed with the lawnmower man:



In front of a massive group of girls wearing sweatpants tucked inside of their UGG boots:


Garin was pretty determined that we all go out and shoot black and white film at the Law Quad.
He said it would be amazing because the squrriels just run up and pose for you. I had already used all my film, but I had to see if he was for real. I was in denial, but those little fatso's did.





This guy brought this totally gangsta AMAZING BOOK.
Things got out of control. Gang signs where thrown.


Garin, my teacher, was not impressed, as you can clearly see by his face:


All I can think about now is Ice Cube singing
"Today I didnt even have to use my a.k.
I got to say it was a good day. ooh-wa-ohh."

**************
Fun Fact: You are some what safe with me, loves.
60%

No comments: