Monday, November 12, 2007

Somebody's Got A Case of The Mondays.

I almost died x2 today.

Some old lady almost ran me off the road today. And no, she did not stop to see if she had killed me.
My tire was seriously close to snapping off.
Rude, rude, rude.



$90 later (for new tire rod) and one hour late to work @ the old LameStop, I walked into the biggest mess the store has every been in. Boxes of Christmas madness piled so high I couldn't even get into the bathroom. After I cleared a path, I entered to bathroom where I then had to clear a 2 foot path just pee. Me + 50 boxes=pissed.



After 4 hours of remodeling/marketing madness, 3 crazy sweaty crack heads come in 5 minutes before the store closes. Just so you know, NEVER TRADE IN PILES OF SHITTY GAMES WITHIN ONE HALF HOUR OF CLOSING OR I WILL RUIN YOU. Yeah, I am sad to admit this, but I am immature like that.
To make a long story short, these crack heads (who needed cash ASAP for "medicine") proceeded to flip out in the store over 20 cents. This went on for about 20 minutes or so, which included, swearing, more sweating, threats and almost tears. Finally, one crack had said "F-this, we out." Then they proceeded to get into a psychical altercation in the parking lot.

I am frazzled. It is so bed time.




************
Fun Fact: About a million people each day in the US are absent from work due to stress-related disorders.

1 comment:

Veronica Foale said...

I love the photos you have accompanying this!