Thursday, November 29, 2007

I love Maddox.

I am so pumped to get these pictures back.
I thought that they were gone forever:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I met Maddox one day and it was amazing.
I had to wait like an hour to get my damn book signed, but whatever.
When it was finally almost our turn to meet the master, some douche bag in front of us thought that it would be romantic to propose to this girlfriend in front of Maddox and hold up the line.
The "romantic" is lucky to still be walking today.


********
Fun Fact: The first person to find me THIS, gets a prize.

3 comments:

Butchie said...

I saw fried Pepsi at the fair last year, but Pepsi is gross.

People at the fair would buy deep fried sticks of butter if they sold them.

Krista said...

Hey thanks for the comment, this blog is awesome BUT you signed my comment as etotheflo.blogger.com, change "blogger" to "blogspot" so then people can go straight to here :)

Krista said...

And oh ya, Maddox, I remember when he was the biggest asshole on the internet apparently, he should write more stuff.