Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Another reason you should'nt go to WalMart.

WalMart sucks for many reasons. This is one that I can laught at.
I found this while enjoying my nightly web surfing:

"Some people that work here had a going away party the other day for a woman that is leaving.
One of the supervisors called a WalMart and ordered the cake. He told them to write: “Best wishes Suzanne” and underneath that write “We will miss you”. Here’s the cake that was delivered:"



Awesome.


Another note: I hade to miss another family get together due to work. Luckily, my sis made this video for me to so I did not feel like I missed out.

I like to call it "Auntie Rachel teaches baby how to bootie dance".



***************
Fun Fact: Ben and Jerry's send the waste from making ice cream to local pig farmers to use as feed. Pigs love the stuff, except for one flavor: Mint Oreo.

No comments: