Monday, November 5, 2007

I wish he would stop.






<---- I found this image on Google, text already included, and yeah I can totally relate. Too bad this guy is the cause of my hatred of Mondays. I hate GameStop T.V. It is this stupid DVD full of game reviews that replays 50 times during my shift (Monday, 5-9). It's REALLY driving me crazy this month because the new Ozzy "I Don't Wanna Stop" music video (WHICH SUCKS) is included, which I have to hear 50 times a shift. Maybe I am the last person in the world to have pondered this, but how does Ozzy record new songs WHEN HE CAN'T SPEAK?!?!? EXAMPLE: (I have to idea who is translating this, but I think she is a liar)


Yeah, I won't lie. I own seasons 1 and 2 of The Osbournes on DVD. The special features include "The Ozzy Translator". This feature adds subtitles only when Ozzy gets on one of his famous muttering/stuttering fits. Without this feature, I would spend most of the show clueless as to what he is trying to say. But somehow when it is time to make a new album, he can sing in complete sentences.

Seriously, I smell a conspiracy.


On another note, Boy Toy is super sick. Send him some love.

****************
Fun Fact: TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.

No comments: