Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I love Craigs List

This is for Chels, because I cannot accurately quote things:

"best of craigslist > college station > Trojan Extended Pleasure Condoms (5) and bottle of wine
Originally Posted: Wed, 26 Sep 17:08 CDT

Trojan Extended Pleasure Condoms (5) and bottle of wine

-------------------------------------------------
Date: 2007-09-26, 5:08PM CDT


My ex and I broke up earlier this month. He forgot 5 of his Trojan Extended Pleasure Condoms (with climax control lubricant) in my bathroom. My new guy isn't a 23-year-old premature ejaculator, so he and I have no need for them. If you'd like them, come and get'em.
Also have a $15 bottle of wine I got as a Valentine's day gift that I'll never open. It's been in the fridge since February. Can't remember what kind it is off the top of my head, but if you're interested, ask and I'll go look.



Location: CS
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"

4 comments:

Still just me said...

I live in College Station for most of my life. This doesn't surprise me.

Damn Aggies!

Pavel Chekov said...

I can't believe she exposed me in public like this. I'm calling her up right now and telling her I want my stuff back.

Butchie said...

God. I wish I could prematurely ejaculate. It's all like "Ok. Let's get this over with" now.

NANCY said...

hahahaha, this is too much.